Where do you ship?
We offer free shipping on orders above $200 for customers in Ontario, Canada. If you're outside of Ontario, Canada and want to purchase, please reach out at email@example.com with the item(s) you are interested in and your delivery address for a shipping quote.
What shipping service level do you offer?
Curbside delivery is our standard delivery service. Delivery is fulfilled by a third-party freight company that will be adhering to all safety standards. This means your order can be delivered to a driveway or doorstep.
Do you offer white glove delivery?
If you’d like a quote for a white glove shipment, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with the item(s) you are interested in and your delivery address for a white glove quote.
What are your shipping lead times?
- Parcel: If in stock at our warehouse, most pieces arrive within 2-3 weeks of order receipt, unless otherwise specified. We strive to have all in stock items shipped as quickly as possible.
- Freight: Most pieces arrive within 2-4 weeks of order receipt, unless otherwise specified. We strive to have all in stock items shipped as quickly as possible.
Can I pick up in store?
We offer free in-store pick up, within 48 hours of purchase, if available as an option for purchases on our website. You will see “In-Store Pickup” if this is available. Pick up will be from our showroom at 311 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON. We will contact you once your order is ready for pickup.
***Kindly note that The Nest is a small local business with limited warehouse storage available. We are happy to hold onto your order for a few days, however, please do attempt to pick up your complete order as soon as possible after purchasing and being alerted of it being ready.
***Should you NOT pick up your order in a timely manner, after four weeks, we will be forced to resell this item to recoup our costs for storage and administration. There will be a 20% restocking fee, and you will be sent the remainder of your payment for the item (80% of the purchase).
When do custom and made to order items ship?
For custom and made to order shipments, reach out to email@example.com for estimated shipping timelines. All custom and made to order items are final sale.
What if the shipment doesn’t fit in my space?
Please measure every entryway into your home and into the desired room. It is your responsibility to make sure the item(s) will fit into your space. This is especially important when ordering furniture and fixtures as these items tend to be the hardest to get into one’s home.
If you live in an apartment building please also measure your elevator and staircases.
If items do not fit into your home, the item(s) are bound by the specific item’s return policy.
Will I be able to track my shipment?
Yes, we will send you a tracking number when your order has been shipped!
How can I change my delivery address?
To change your delivery address, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and new delivery address. We will be in touch with updated tracking.
What if I only received part of my order?
Please look through all of the packaging to ensure all items are accounted for. Smaller items such as legs or hardware are typically included inside the product packaging. If a part of your order was not delivered please email us at email@example.com
If you ordered multiple items it's likely that they may have been shipped from different manufacturers across the country, so please refer to your tracking links.